Thursday, July 8, 2010

Frolic Fun!

I put this quilt together on tuesday and then quilted and bound it yesterday.

The fabric is called "Frolic" by Sandy Gervais.  I used one charm pack and then four different fabrics from the collection for the borders, back and binding.

I think the colors make this a nice quilt for a baby boy.

I quilted it in the "mouse maze" pattern which went really fast.

The final measurements are 36x40.  This is another quilt that I will be trying to sell at the July Jamboree this weekend in Cedar City.

1 comment:

The Schauerhamers said...

I love the colors in this one, it seems very country-ish, maybe because you took a picture of it laying over a wooden fence. I think it's darling. Well I wish that I could have made it down there for the reunion. The morning of the 3rd I made up a cute way to do these little headbands for the girls and since then I have whipped up several more and I think they would have been perfect to sell at the July Jamboree. Darn it! Maybe we will make a special trip next year to go down all the way to Cedar for it and see what other things I can whip up to sell. In the meantime I love all of the quilts and hope that you ahve a lot of success selling (partint) with your cute cute quilts!

01 09 10