Thursday, May 10, 2012

More Wonderland!

 I have had a"Wonderland" collection honey bun in my fabric stash for a couple of years. I didn't really have any idea what to do with it until I saw this tutorial. quiltingtutorials.com/all/summer-park-honey-buns/.  I immediately ordered a jelly roll of brown Bella Moda so I could make this quilt.  I thought this would be perfect for a baby boy because of the brown but Banner informs me that there is too much pink in it for a boy quilt.  So again, unintentionally I have made another girl quilt top.


This measures 42 x 42 and was so easy and quick to make. The only difficult part was matching up all the seams from block to block.  I love how this turned out and the Wonderland collection by Momo is one of my all time favorites.

1 comment:

Whit said...

I think its fabulous. I love it. Of course I would thought, its got my favorite fabric. Banner is right, its a girls quilt.

01 09 10