Monday, March 14, 2011

Fun, Fun!

Last Monday, right after I finished Ann's quilt.  We loaded this quilt of Morgan's.
She made it for a friend who is expecting a baby boy this spring.

This friend also happens to love Dr. Seuss.  All of the fabrics are from the Dr. Seuss collection except the binding which is a multi-colored stripe.  The back of this quilt is so fun.
Morgan did her own quilting which is a retro square design.

Most of the blocks are off-set but a few of them have the square right in the middle.
Morgan, you did great again!

2 comments:

The Schauerhamers said...

Thanks Jenny, I love it the more I look at it. I hope Margie will be happy with it and thanks for letting us come down and quilt, it was a great week, we'll have to do it again maybe sometime this summer.

Margie and Andrew said...

I LOVE THE QUILT!!!!! I just can't believe it was made just for me and my cute little family!!!!!!!

01 09 10