Monday, May 24, 2010

All-Star Quilt!

This is my latest quilt.  The fabric is from the All-Star collection by Riley Blake.

It was a simple quilt to put together.

I used "Texture Magic" on half of the print squares.  This is my favorite one.

I quilted it in a loopty-loop pattern all over the quilt except the textured squares.

I especially liked this star print.
The backing is the big polka-dot print from the collection and the binding is the brown with circles just like the sashing around the squares.  The quilt measures 40x45 and the
batting is 80/20 poly-cotton.  I think this is one of the cutest baby boy quilts I've ever seen.

2 comments:

Alan and Shelley said...

I love that quilt! It's a keeper, for some little grandson you plan to have some day, Right?

Jacquelyn said...

I love this quilt, I have been searching everywhere for an All Star quilt in twin size, I have had a thing for this fabric since I saw it...

I love the art of quilts but I unfortunately don't have the patience to sew! :(

01 09 10