Saturday, February 13, 2010

Squirrelly Zig Zag


The pink and brown in this quilt really catch my eye.  I love how it turned out.  I used fabrics that I purchased online from Fabricworm.  The prints I chose were from Denise Schmidt's, Hope Valley, Tanya Whelan's, Dolce, Wendy Slotboom's, Frolic, and Lecian's brown polka dot.


I used a pink broadcloth for the back and binding.  I would have bound it with something else but I had plenty of this so I used it.

The quilting pattern is one that I found in a book that Jim gave me for Christmas.  It is called Mouse Maze.  I hate mice, but I do love the little squirrels in the Frolic fabric.

2 comments:

sara said...

I just finished my zig zag quilt. It is really cute. Now I just have to find a way to get it down to you to have you quilt it. I love this blog by the way.

Jandi said...

I Love LOVE LURVE this quilt! Thanks for sharing!

01 09 10