Sunday, February 7, 2010

Baby Pinwheel!

I finished binding this quilt tonight. My 14 year old daughter reluctantly agreed to hold up the quilt if I didn't show her socks.  Oops, on the last picture.  Sorry Banner. I also forgot to remove my husband's boots which show in the first picture.  I'm not very good at setting up shots.   I found a picture of this quilt online in the fall and ordered the fabric and finally got around to completing it.  I used the Snippets collection by American Jane, one charm pack and the fabric for the back and the binding.  The white fabric is Bella Moda.  I quilted with white thread in a stipple pattern.  This is the first quilt I have done with Prairie Points.  They were very easy to do and really complete the quilt. 

2 comments:

amy smart said...

Jennifer, you make such wonderful quilts! I'm so glad you stopped by to say Hi so that I could find you. I LOVE your Poppin Posies! Have a great week!

annee said...

Love the sox!!!!!! Quilts are beautiful :)

01 09 10