Wednesday, September 7, 2011

She Did It!

 Banner finished her quilt yesterday.

The back! I think this is my favorite fabric in the "Just Wing It" collection.

This quilt was made with 1 layer cake and then the fabrics for the borders, binding and back.


 A closer look.  I did the quilting but Banner did the rest, even the hand-sewn binding.

This is Banner's second quilt made with Momo fabrics.  I made the "Glad All Over" quilt for her a year and a half ago using the "Wonderland" collection.  She seems to love the Japanese prints.  This quilt was done for her Divine Nature value project,  it took her just over 12 hours.  She is now completely finished with her Personal Progress requirements.

4 comments:

Stacy said...

Way to go Banner, I am sure she very relieved!

Whit said...

Banner, it looks really nice. I'm glad you got.it done. It will look really nice in your room.

Anne Adele said...

congratulations go out to Banner. Good Girl. Lets hear it for Personal Progress. The latest in a long line of great achievers.

Alan and Shelley said...

Personal progress is so good for you. Congratulations on getting it all completed. We're happy for you.

01 09 10