Sunday, March 21, 2010

National Quilt Day!

In honor of National Quilt Day, Lizzy, Miranda and I attended the Coal Country Quilt show. I was nervous about how my quilts would look compared to the others there but they looked as cute there at the show as they do at home. We saw some nice quilts that have given me some ideas for future projects.  Miranda and I then worked on quilts the rest of the weekend.  I can't post pics because they are future gifts and we don't want to spoil anyone's surprise.  Anyway,  I quilted the top that we had sewn previously and then she sewed the binding on.  The next project was a quilt top for a baby girl, done.  Then we quilted 2 tops that she put together herself.  She will get the binding on them when she has time between work and school.  Now on to my next project, a tablerunner for my Mother-in-law who will be celebrating her 73rd birthday on thursday.

No comments:

01 09 10