Tuesday, March 16, 2010

I'm All Ready!

The last quilt for the quilt show is finally complete.  This is Tennyson's Triangle Tango.  What a fine alliteration.

This is Red Rooster's Paisley Party fabric.  Very bright and tropical.


I don't know what to call the quilting pattern.  I just kind of made it up as I went along.  It kind of reminds me of seaweed, floating to the side.


Luckily, I purchased extra fabric.  I will be making some curtains, shams, and throw pillows.  I don't have enough for a bed skirt though.  I will have to come up with something.  This old one just doesn't work very well.


  I got some cute pictures and mirrors to put on the walls from Ikea.  I can't  wait until it's all finished. 


These are the labels I have been putting on all 9 of the quilts that will be in the show.
I used a method found online which uses freezer paper and a printer.  I don't think these turned out too bad.  I still have 3 more to make but alas my printer is running out of ink.  I guess I'll be buying a new ink cartridge tomorrow.

No comments:

01 09 10