Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Banner's Quilt!


I finally finished Banner's quilt.  It is made from Moda's Poetry Collection by April Cornell.  The pattern is called a Scottish Star.  I got the idea from a quilt magazine that I have had for several years.  It took me a while to get the fabric because I had to order it from several different online stores.  
I love this little quilt top.  The pink, orange and brown look so good together.  I'm going to try quilting it along the seam lines with a new template ruler that I purchased at the Cotton Shop a couple of weeks ago.

1 comment:

Miranda Gutierrez said...

Ah, I really love Banner's quilt. And I really want that zig zag one. Why have you not posted the one we made? I thought this was a quilting blog ;)... I can't wait to start Aster Manor with you. Did you see the hugs and kisses pattern that I sent you? I think I'll get the layer cake this weekend and start on it. Love you...

01 09 10