Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Houndstooth!

 Houndstooth seems to be all the rage right now.  Luckily I purchased this pattern a couple of years ago from  V. and Co. ( The link is at the bottom of this post)

 Since my long arm is not set up at this time, I thought I would piece some of the quilt tops that have been on my to do list so they will be ready when I get it up and running again.

 This little quilt has been one that I have been wanting to do.  The fabric I used is Silver Lining from Connecting Threads and Bella Moda White.

My quilt top ended up measuring 45 x 45. I really love this pattern,  Thanks Vanessa.
 V.http://vandco.bigcartel.com/product/houndstooth-quilt-pdf-pattern

1 comment:

Alan and Shelley said...

That turned out great. Are you going to sell any of these quilts at some point, or just keep them to give to your offspring?

01 09 10