Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Dream On!

 My latest finish is a charm pack quilt made completely of the Dream On collection by Urban Chiks.  Sorry the pictures are a little washed out,  the winter sun is very bright this morning.
 
 These fabrics are reproductions of vintage sheets and very much remind me of the sheets I slept on in the sixties and seveties.
 
 Lucy needed to get in on this photo shoot.
 
 The quilt is made up of 10 charm packs that I collected over several months so it took me several days to sew 420 5 inch squares into strips and then all together.
 
The back is white with orange flowers and green ribbons and the binding is the yellow stripe.  It measures 90 x 94.5 and is on a bed already.

1 comment:

Whit said...

The best thing about this, is that I get to sleep under it in a week. I love coming home to new quilts.

01 09 10